Whether you are looking for wedding table and chair rentals or just folding table and chair rentals for a casual party, this guide is here to give all the information you need in this process. We’re going to talk about a few examples of table and chair rental services. So let us begin with the most basic of facts: a small list of the pros and cons of table and chair rentals, followed by the best companies for renting anything from cheap chairs to wedding tents and tables.
PROs & CONs of Table and Chair Rentals
Here are the advantages and disadvantages of renting chairs and tables for your wedding or party:
- You can get premium chairs for a small amount of money. This is if you’re getting the chairs for a spectacular wedding, or for a fancy business meeting. It’s not nice at all to leave the guests sitting on plain, foldable wooden chairs.
- Tables are subject to strain, if you use your own tables, they may be ruined forever. Renting tables is a good option. Just watch out for the price!
- You can get both table rentals and chair rentals in the same place. Most companies offering table rentals also offer chair rentals. These two usually come together. And some rental services will even give you a discount if you rent enough tables and chairs.
- After all – those tables need something to cover themselves. You can’t just go around organizing parties with naked tables. Most companies that give you tables also have tablecloths to go with those tables.
- Fancy chairs are expensive to buy, so if any single one gets damaged, your budget might suffer. So be careful how your guests use these chairs.
- Rented tables may already be way past their mint condition. Consider how many parties have already rented these tables. Consider the normal wear-and-tear of a single use.
- You sometimes need to rent both the chairs and the tables at the same time. You have a few tables lying around and would only like to rent chairs? Well, that doesn’t work in most cases.
- Limited selection of linens. Usually expensive. Some rental services will also charge you extra if the linens have been badly stained.
Best Table and Chair Rentals #1
Name: White Knight Party Rentals
Rentable equipment: tents, tables (cocktail tables, conference tables, banquet tables), chairs (padded chairs, barstools, cafe bistro chairs, directors chairs, kids chairs, wood folding chairs), wedding rentals, movie night, heating&cooling, bars, tableware, carpet&flooring, staging, games
Table and Chair Rentals Prices: Get a quote online or by phone
Area served: Arizona (based in Phoenix)
Brooke Rental Center customer service: (602) 277-2789
Name: Brooke Rental Center
Rentable equipment: bar stools, wood padded chairs, ballroom chairs, folding chairs, office chairs, round tables, classroom tables, serpentine tables, round cocktail tables, quarter tables, tents, linens, picnic, wedding props, serving pieces, tools and equipment
Table and Chair Rentals Prices: $1.95 – $6.95 (chairs), $8.65 – $11 (tables), or request a quote a email@example.com
Area served: North Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC
Brooke Rental Center customer service: (703) 243-2122 (Arlington), 703-938-4807 (Vienna), 703-777-9393 (Leesburg),
Things to Consider before Making Table and Chair Rentals
Like it or not, making table and chair rentals isn’t as easy as it sounds. There are, as you have it, a few things that you need to consider before going in for the rent. It’s like a carefully timed exercise. You need to sit down with your party-planning-partners. If the party is not a casual one, but a wedding, take extra time to decide on every little detail. Here are the things you need to dot down:
- The budget: every bottle needs its cap and so it is with events as well. Every party needs its budget. Tables and chairs should be among the first items on the list.
- The tables: first off- decide if you need tables. If the event you’re planning is a conference or meeting, you may only need one or two tables (or even none at all). If it’s a wedding, tables should be everywhere. Lastly, decide what types of tables you want to rent.
- The chairs. Chiavari chairs are nice, but do you really need them? I’d reckon that one can do without them if it’s not a wedding. Chiavaris usually are expensive and also easily breakable – so be extra gentle in handling them.
- Stretch-budget: money that you may not need but it’s still good to have at the ready. You know – for when the Chiavari breaks, the tables fall to the ground, and the linens are ripped. If you’re the groom, you won’t look good asking your father in law for a loan to cover the damages.
- Linens: lastly, you should also decide if the lines you want should be rented or if you’re going to buy them from the nearest department store. Many opt for some linens to be bought, while the majority of them to be rented – so that they have at least one linen remaining from the wedding/party.
Bonus read: Simple Guide to Party Supply Rentals
Best Table and Chair Rentals #2
Name: Bellingham Wedding & Event Rentals
Rentable equipment: round folding tables, cocktail tables, foot folding tables, white wood folding chairs, linens, beverage and food service, dessert stands, glassware, flowers and vases, games, plates, bowls, flatware, misc equipment
Table and Chair Rentals Prices: Prices: $2.95 (chairs), $9.50 – $12.50 (tables)
Area served: Washington (Bellingham)
Party Source & Rentals customer service: (360) 393-3654, firstname.lastname@example.org
Name: Party Source & Rentals
Rentable equipment: From padded chairs to plastic chairs, tables and chairs for inside and outside uses, tents, inflatable games, carnival games, casino games
Table and Chair Rentals Prices: unspecified, call (931) 261-3084 • (931) 644-7470 to get a quote
Area served: Tennessee (Cookeville)
Party Source & Rentals customer service: (931) 261-3084
We hope that now you have a more complete view of table and chair rental services for weddings, birthday parties, family reunion, church events, fairs, festivals and corporate events. These are some of the best table and chair rental companies with an online presence and a customer contact number that you can use. Feel free to make suggestions of services that you think have served you better than these and we’re sure to add them in our articles.