Are you looking to rent furniture, electronics, or any other types of appliances for your home? Or are you planning to decorate the new corporate office and would like a better option than simply buying all of the furniture? Well, you’re in luck, because Aarons Rentals has just about anything you may need to get your business up and running. Or to get your house looking new and fresh. At Aarons Rental, you may even get a better deal than anywhere else. Can you guess why? Well, because Aarons Rental, Inc. is not just a rental company. And you can see that in its slogan: You Own It.
That’s right. Aarons is a rent-to-own company, or as they say it – lease to own. The pun masters behind their slogan even came up with a longer version: we help you own it. At the end of the lease, you actually own the piece of equipment. And the best part is, there’s no credit involved. So you can lease the items, and eventually get them forever, with no necessary credit history check. That’s taking a load off your shoulders, isn’t it?
If you want to know more about Aarons, then here’s a list of the services that the company offers are, followed by the exact process by which you can get a hold of their products and own them.
Types of Aarons Rentals
Displayed on their website, Aarons Rentals have three categories of services to suit your every need. First of all, there are Furniture Rentals – the main business of the company – with which they started out back in 1955 when R. Charles Loudermilk founded the company in Atlanta, Georgia. Then come the new additions to the company’s range of products: electronic rentals and appliance rentals.
Aarons Furniture Rentals
In the furniture rental department, there are a total of nine subcategories, from which you can choose depending on what you want to acquire for your home/office:
- Living room furnishings. Aarons Rentals offer really nice pieces of furniture for your living room. The best part: these include whole room packs of furniture that include sofas, loveseats, as well as armchairs and recliners, chairs and storage ottomans.
- Sofas & Loveseats. If you don’t find what you want in the Living Room section, you can browse through Aaron’s collection of sofas and loveseats, by choosing your preferred upholstery (fabric or leather) and style (casual, contemporary, traditional or transitional).
- Sectionals. At Aarons Rentals you can lease to own sectionals for your living room, from various styles available (casual, contemporary, transitional).
- Recliners & Chairs. Faux leather or fabric recliners and accent chairs can be rented from Aaron’s to add a touch of style to a home or office.
- Dining room furnishings. In the dining room, there’s one thing you will obviously need – a dining room table. And, if you really want to impress your guests, you should also rent some chairs to put around that table. Aarons rentals have 3 piece counters, 4 piece dining groups, 5 piece dining groups, 6 piece dining groups, 7 piece dining groups, and various models of bar stools.
- Bedroom furnishings. Obviously, moving on to the bedroom, you need a bed. And around that bed, some nightstands and drawers would be pretty useful. Aarons Rentals have all of these and more. The designs are elegant and practical, and the materials are of highest quality. Various styles from vintage to modern are available, to meet all tastes.
- Mattress sets. What good is a bed if it doesn’t have a mattress? Obviously, those above may come with their own. But what if your old mattress just doesn’t do anymore. Time to get a new one. Better yet, lease one.
- Entertainment Centers. In case you want to buy the TV stand and the TV at the same time. A foolproof way to make sure that they actually fit well together and you don’t have to see through your TV stand.
- Home Accessories. Apparently, everything else that you may need in terms of furniture fits in Aaron’s accessories section. Standalone coffee tables, lamps, rugs, and many other things.
Aarons Electronics Rentals
Under the electronics section, you can rent all sorts of interesting and useful things from Aarons. These fall into another 5 subcategories: TVs, Gaming, Laptops & Tablets, Desktops&Monitors, and Home Theater & Audio.
You Might Also Like: Home Depot Equipment Rental
Aarons Appliance Rentals
If you still need something to actually make your apartment or house a completely functioning one, it’s a fridge. Of course, you may also need a laundry machine. And to top off the kitchen, you should also probably get a range electric oven. Air conditioning units and dishwashers are also available at Aarons Rentals.
How to Use Aarons Rental Services
In order to rent the furniture or other electronic equipment from Aaron’s, there are a few steps to take before you can grab a hold of what you want:
- Go to your local Aarons store or visit their website at aarons.com.
- Find the category of products you want. Explore the physical or digital aisles.
- Request a quote. After you’ve decided exactly what you want to rent from Aarons Rentals, use the online form on the product’s website to request an approximate price for your product. If you’re in the store, talk to their personnel.
- See prices. If you don’t want to request a quote, you can see estimated local prices by entering your ZIP code.
- Contact the store personnel or place the order online. If you choose the latter option, you will subsequently be contacted by Aarons representatives to discuss the details of your lease.
Average Aarons Rental Prices
Aarons Rental prices vary depending on your region and the availability of the selected products within said area. If you want to get an estimate, enter your ZIP code on the top right of their website at www.aarons.com and all items available will now display price tags.
To give you an idea of what the price ranges for their products are, we’ve entered a ZIP code from Atlanta, Georgia, which is also the location of the Aarons headquarters.
In the furniture department, you can get a living room set, complete with sofa and loveseat, for as low a price as $60 per month. If you would prefer something at the higher end of the price range, you can get a set for $200 per month.
When it comes to appliances, you can get a Frigidaire fridge for anywhere between $70 and $107 per month. Remember though that these prices are for lease-to-own services – meaning that after 12, 18 or 24 months, the product will be yours. Forever.
Aarons Rental Services FAQs
How does the lease-to-own system work?
You can find all the information needed about Aarons policies on their website: Aaron’s advantages, reasons to shop at Aaron’s, and how to get started.
Can I rent products that have been previously used?
It’s all up to you. If you want to lease brand new products – you can do that. If you would like to try Aarons mint condition previously rented items – you can do that as well.
Is the lease-to-own system a credit system?
Some say it is. There’s certainly a great debate about this. However, Aarons believe it isn’t a credit system and therefore they don’t request that you bring a credit background.
How long will it take for me to pay for the whole thing?
It depends on how much you want to pay per month. Aaron Rental services have three standard periods: 12, 18, and 24 months.
Aarons Rental Services Reviews
Julie from Corona, Minnesota, says that she and her family had leased a lawn mower from Aarons and ever since they got it, it’s had a broken tire. Aaron states on their website that they can handle any type of repair, yet Juice mentions that they have yet to show up, even after her repeated complaints.
William from Gillette, Wyoming, says that if he could, he would give Aaron no stars at all out of five. The same problem as before: after purchasing a TV, William says that it broke, and the company failed to provide a repair, although he is still continuing to make the monthly payments.
Aarons Rental Useful Info
Aarons Rental Number: use the numbers listed on the store locator tool.
Aaron’s lease ownership plans are user-friendly and affordable, providing customers with a smart solution for owning without needing credit. Clients can shop for a wide variety of furniture, appliances, and electronics both online and in-store, and the company also esures free delivery, setup, service, and repairs. Payment options are flexible, with 12, 18, and 24-month plans. All the process is straightforward and transparent, with no hidden fees. Have you ever used Aaron’s Rental? What was it like? Comment below!