The people of Atlanta really are in luck when it comes to rental services. That’s because they’ve got their own small little company to take care of every piece of rented equipment they would ever need. With a total of 5 locations spread throughout the city, Northside tool rental really do have a lot to offer, and enough stores to satisfy orders for the whole state.
Northside Tool Rental – Service Overview
According to the company’s website, they were founded way back in 1953. This means that they have a history of 62 years! With that much experience in the same line of work, it’s no wonder that Georgians have entrusted them with their tool rental needs for such a long time. And more of a mystery is how such a thriving company has not expanded beyond their current state.
Well, the answer to the above dilemma lies in the basic policies of Northside Tool Rental – they don’t want to. Northside Tool Rental prides itself with the fact that 80% of their business is made up of rental deals with small contractors – they don’t particularly fancy working with big companies. Furthermore, they are devoted to the maintenance of their equipment and keeping it in mint condition, and this is done by their long-time employees with decades of rental equipment history.
Also, NTR boasts with the fact that by choosing to remain local, they offer an unmatched competition to all the other equipment rental services within the region – which either have expanded beyond their control or have come in from other areas as corporate bodies. Thus, NTR also likes to help local churches and educational institutions like schools, feeling an obligation towards the community to help in any way that they can.
Northside Tool Rental – Rentable Equipment
Like most equipment rental companies, Northside Tool Rental also offers an impressive array of top-of-the-line tools, perfect for your home improvement project, for your construction process, or for whatever else job you may want to complete. Here are some of the more important categories of equipment that NTR have available:
- Air Powered Equipment. Tools that are powered through the power of air – hammers, drills, nailers, compressors.
- Concrete & Asphalt Equipment. For when you need to do some road work. They’ve got floats, carts, blades, mixers, grinders – all the best to make your work rock-solid.
- Household Tools. This category is specially designed for those of you who can’t resist a bit of handiwork about the house. You can get bolt cutters, dehumidifiers, wrenches, sweepers, and a lot of other cool tools.
- Lawn & Garden Equipment. Purposefully intended for the gardener in all of us. Whether you like to plant a few flowers every now and then, or you like to grow tomatoes in your backyard, you can get your tools from Northside. Augers, blowers, mowers, spreaders, cutters, log splitters, tillers, and the list goes on.
- Welders & Accessories. Everybody needs to weld something from time to time. And why bother buying the tools you need for the job when you can rent them from Northside? Besides the portable welders, they also have the grounds, leads, and hoods you need to complete the job properly.
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Northside Tool Rental actually have much more useful and interesting types of tools available at your disposal. Automotive tools, compaction equipment, equipment for digging ditches, floor maintenance items, fans, heaters, generators, lights, ladders, jacks, lifts, plumbing equipment and I could go on for another day, but I’m guessing you get the point.
Recommended Read: 6 Construction Equipment Rental Companies in Georgia
Northside Tool Rental Renting Conditions
There are several ways through which you can reach Northside Tool Rental when you are sure about what you need for your job. Here are the basic steps:
- First, either go to northsidetoolrenta.com or choose one of their stores.
- You can select 1 of their 4 locations spread throughout the northern parts of Atlanta: Doraville, Marietta, Norcross, and Sandy Springs. And then there’s the central location, and also their headquarters in Buckhead
- VERY IMPORTANT! If you would like a discount – and I’m guessing you do – you can use the COUPON section on their website. The company has an offer that users say has been up ever since their site launched. Just click here and complete the form to receive $100 off your next rental.
- Select the items you want. Browse the rental equipment available. Decide what you’d like to purchase and just go for it! The website has prices on display for each item
- Confirm your rental. After you’ve applied for rental, you will be called by the Northside Tool Rental team to confirm your order. You can subsequently ask that your equipment be delivered to you, for a small fee.
Average Northside Tool Rental Prices & Offers
One really nice thing about NTR that really sets them apart from other companies is the fact that they have prices available for just about every item on their website. As you may remember from our past articles on companies that offer equipment rental services, most of them are quote-based. This means that in order for you to actually get an accurate estimate of what it will cost you to get the equipment you need, you have to get in touch with someone from the company.
With Northside Tool Rental, you can forget all that. The price for every item is clear – price per day, per week, and some even have a price per every four hours.
A very basic concrete mixer, for instance, costs just about $26 for four hours, $41 for a whole day, and $119 per week – that’s a real bargain. And what’s more, if you rent something on a Friday, you only have one day of rental, and you can return it Monday morning, and only pay 40 dollars.
Northside Tool Rental FAQs
Where are the Northside Tool Rental locations?
Northside Tool Rental have 5 locations in Atlanta, Georgia. Their headquarters is in Buckhead, while their other locations are Northside Tool Rental Norcross, Northside Tool Rental Doraville, Northside Tool Rental Sandy Springs, and Northside Tool Rental Marietta. Check out the full addresses and Northside Tool Rental phone numbers right here.
Can I get a coupon for Northside Tool Rental?
Yes, you can get a coupon for $100 off your next rental purchase. Check out the link in the how-to section above.
Do Northside Tool Rental offer advice on using the rented equipment?
Yes, they do! Check out their blog for which they have a link on their website. The store personnel are also very knowledgeable and can instruct anyone on how to use the equipment.
Northside Tool Rental Reviews
Users are mostly pleased with the Northside Tool Rental services. Below you can see two Northside Tool Rental reviews that shine a light on the services offered by the company.
Keith D. praises the service at Northside Tool Rental. He says that he has always rented all the equipment he needed to refurbish his home from their stores and has never had any problems with it. Keith D. also likes that the employees always told him how to use the equipment. He also mentions that the coupon on the website is always available. Another tip from Keith is the fact that you can rent an item after 3 PM on Friday for one day and keep it until Monday at 8 AM.
Hambri Enta M. says that the employees at the store did not help her with lifting a paint sprayer into her car and she had to ask for it.
Northside Tool Rental Rating
Reliability: 4/5 stars
Safety: 5/5 stars
Supplies: 5/5 stars
Pricing: 5/5 stars
Customer Service: 4/5 stars
To get in touch with a Northside Tool Rental representative you should use their contact us form. On that page, you’ve got everything you need: email form, addresses of their locations, and phone numbers.
Working Hours: Monday to Sunday, from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Our Northside Tool Rental review offers a clear verdict on this company that is reliable and has competitive prices. Users are happy that they can save money with coupons and special offers. Have you ever rented from Northside? What is your experience with the company?